Position - Accounts Receivable Assistant, Finance
We are looking for a talented numbers person that shares our love of denim and accurate accounting! The Accounts Receivable Assistant will assist our Finance team with daily A/R tasks. This is a part-time position, located at our office in Vancouver, BC. The ideal candidate should be able to work from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM between Monday through Friday.
- Post payments received from customers in the form of cash or cheques
- Prepare cash and cheque payments for bank deposits
- Contact customers for payment and respond to customer inquiries and follow ups
- Process sales returns
- Maintain accurate customer files and archive sales invoices
- Mail out monthly statements to customers
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Attending or completed an undergraduate degree in Accounting
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Analytical, highly organized and detail oriented
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.