eCommerce Fulfillment Specialist
Mavi Warehouse, Vancouver, BC
We are seeking an energetic and detail oriented person to manage the processing and shipment of our eCommerce orders, returns and exchanges in our warehouse. This is a critical role on our eCommerce team. Getting orders to our customers on time and as soon as possible is crucial to the post-purchase experience of our customers and therefore to our eCommerce business.
About the brand
Founded in Istanbul in 1991, our jeans are an expression of over 20 years’ experience mastering fabrics, washes and the newest denim technology. Our philosophy is to make perfect fitting jeans that infuse Mediterranean detailing and flair with contemporary styles. Because we control the entire manufacturing process - from designing, washing, production to delivery - we are able to deliver the highest-quality, on-trend denim at the best prices.
Today, Mavi is sold at over 4,000 specialty stores, department stores and specialty chains in over 50 countries including the US, Canada, Turkey, Australia, Germany, Netherlands and Russia.
Working at Mavi
Our Canadian HQ and warehouse is located in the Main/Terminal area of Vancouver. We are a fun and friendly group that works hard and places a lot of value on work-life balance. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a product allowance.
- Process credits, returns and exchanges
- Process special orders, phone orders and maternity orders
- Coordinate with customer service and trouble shoot problem orders
- Assist with daily order processing flow for 3 eCommerce channels
- Coordinate with warehouse team to have orders picked and packed
- Ensure orders are picked up by correct fulfillment services at scheduled times
- Track and manage store transfers
- Track consumption of packaging materials
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experienced with and comfortable communicating with customers
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer savvy and interested in eCommerce
- Have experience with and are comfortable using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Detail oriented and highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities at once
- Just as at ease in a fast paced environment as you are in a quite one
- Motivated, have a strong sense of accountability
- Experience with eCommerce, Shopify and/or Gorgias are highly desirable
This is a part time position, located at our Canadian warehouse near Main St/Terminal Ave.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This position is only open to those applicants who currently reside in and are eligible to work in Canada.